Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sneaky Peek at Vintage Florals Flip over box


At last I can show you what I have been working on the last couple of weeks !!
Here is a Sneaky Peek at the new
VINTAGE FLORAL CD, Embossing folder and papers
to be released on 27th May from Craftrers Companion !!

Crafter's Companion

It will be on Ideal World on the following dates and times:
Tuesday 27-May, 8.00pm, 11.00pm
Wednesday 28-May 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 5.00pm & 7.00pm
Make sure you check it out !!!
I have a tutorial on how to make this type of box
Check it out here
Here is my box from the other side view


I used The Floral Garden Embossing folder
around the outside of the box and then went over it
with Victorian Velvet Distress inks to enhance the emboss!


As you can tell I just my pearls ....... 
they give such a vintage feel to things !!
Here is the top of the box where I made the blue
flowers from the Die'sire Camelia die, the roses are made from the CD.


I just love these type of boxes as soon as I saw the papers
on this CD I knew U had to make one of these boxes !
Hope you like it!
Watch out for more sneaky peeks, I have lots more projects to share!

Here is what I used to make the box:
Vintage Floral CD
Flower Garden Embossing Folder
Dies'ire Camelia Die small
3D glue
Die'sire Leaf 2 die

Tacky glue

Other Products :
Glitter glue, Vintage Rose Distress Inks, ribbon, pearl gems

Happy crafting!


1 comment:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.