Friday, June 13, 2014

Add a Flower !


Its time for another challenge over at
The Stamping Boutique !!!
ADD A FLOWER 

Click on the pic below to join in.

The Stamping Boutique

Well this challenge would have been hard
if they asked me to NOT add a flower !!!
Hehe I love my flowers !!

An of course I had to use my Spellbinders Die Mystical Embrace
to make the card with !! I love this die !!!
I glittered up the image, added some bling
and of course flowers and leaves !!!

Hope you like it !
Happy crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.Lovely die and flowers.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and design Lizzie.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GoshLizzie...this is gorgeous. The image is so pretty and the Spellbinders die is wonderful!
    What makes the hinge of the card? Does it hange at the top of the filligree portion or Do you make a card inside the image solid portion and then glue these filligree pieces to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I fold a piece if card and cut it so there is a fold at the top when cut, carefully place the card on the die. Then I cut another single piece and adhere it to the front!

      Delete
  4. Thank you! I fold a piece if card and cut it so that some of the fold doesn't cut. Then I cut another single one and then adhere it to the front.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.