Sunday, June 29, 2014

Christmas Angels


Wow two weeks went by so fast !
Now because of my hand I hadn't got a card made 
for the Christmas Card club ladies .......
BUT I thought I would share some cards I made earlier.
I hope that's ok Maureen.
Maureen set us ladies the challenge to use ANGELS on our cards this time.

The card above is a LOTV image and Nitwits papers. 
I do love these images and papers !!!


This card is a LOTV image again, papers are from a paper CD
sorry I cant recall which one now ..........

Hope you have a great Sunday, we are going to do
a traditional Sunday Dinner as we have our German Exchange girl visiting !!
Yum ! Hope she likes it !!!
Happy Crafting


13 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards, Lizzie. Hope your hand gets better real soon.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are angelic Lizzie!! Sorry couldn't resist, they are totally gorgeous though and those papers are some of my faves. Love your cards. Hope your hand is better soon.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two stunning cards Lizzie. I could not pick a favourite. Love both of them. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Lizzie. I do not mind at all. I know life gets so busy, especially in the summer. The gardens call out for attention and we spend more time outside while we can!
    Enjoyed your angel cards...I chose this theme as I have so few angels, that I wanted to see others as I need to invest in a couple myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards Lizzie hope your hand gets better soon huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizzie
    Two stunners again from you ....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards Lizzie. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two really super cards Lizzie. Hope your hand improves soon. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. two gorgeous cards Lizzie - just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Each card is so very pretty with the delightful LOTV angel images. Great choice of the beautiful background papers to dress up these already lovely images. Hope the hand continues to heal well and TFS. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely LOTV images....and just try to remember thatpaper....please.....xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Lizzie! How adorable! LOVE the backing paper. Fabulous creation, my friend. Have a lovely week!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two stunning cards Lizzie and I love every detail on these. I hope your hand eases soon huni! Have a lovely week and apologies for my lateness Karen x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.