Saturday, July 19, 2014

Candy Winner !


Thank you everyone for joining in my Candy !!
I have a winner !!

I used Random.Org to draw a number and the winner is ........


NO: 36 Patti Kunkle !!!
Congratulations !!
Please email me your details at passionforsparkle@gmail.com
And I will post straight out to you !

Thank you everyone for joining in, 
Will have candy again soon !!

If the prize isn't claimed by Midnight GMT 25th July 2014
I will draw this again.

Well we are due rain, rain and rain oh and a few thunderstorms
today ........ so keep dry everyone!!!
Happy crafting


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Patty for the lucky prize!
    ... Here (Italy) the sun is very hot and there is no cloud.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Сongratulate the winner. Thanks for the chance :))

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.