Monday, July 28, 2014

Celebrate the season.


I thought I would use my Crafter's Companion 
Vintage Xmas Embossing folder and make a card.
This is what I came up with !
I had to use those snowflakes again .......
I used them a lot last year and they have been sat in the drawer
all this time so they needed using again !!!

The Folder is Vintage Holly and wow I have to say
it embosses so beautifully !
and all the layers.
The Holly is Die'sire Holly die . I coloured it with
Peeled Paint distress ink.
The sentiment is one I got from a show years ago on the £1 stall
so I have no idea now of the make sorry ......
The poinsettia is from the BeBunni Xmas CD.
The curve and flag are both Spellbinder dies.

This was so quick to make !
Infact I made it in the time it took my small
daughter to be bathed !

Happy Crafting !



7 comments:

  1. You'd never know this was a quick card Lizzie it's an absolute stunner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Bev! Hugs xxx

      Delete
    2. I think this is gorgeous. I love every sngle die...including that curved border.
      I love every single thing about this card!

      Delete
  2. Very elegant card!! Your papercraft are always gorgous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzie this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the snowflake behind the poinsettia and the way you have done the sentiment - beautiful~! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this beauty on my journey to the CC Tree post, and this one is just gorgeous! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.