Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Elegant gift box


I love Wednesdays !!! I get to share my Heartfelt Creations projects with you !!
Before I go on, have you checked out my CANDY ?? 
A pretty awesome Heartfelt Creations Christmas die is up for grabs !!
Click HERE to go and enter.

Right ..... 
Its time for a new release !!! 
Cut, Mat, create !!!
Wow what a concept, its totally awesome !!
Check it out on the Heartfelt Creations web site clicking on the pic below.

Heartfelt Creations

I just had to make a box !!! Well I haven't made one in ....... Mmm ok 
I do love my boxes !!! hehe.
This box is very similar to some others I made but the top is different.
If you want to check out my other folded boxes like this
check them out HERE and HERE
it is just the tops that are different ! Honest !
I have another project to share tomorrow.


To make the box I used the following:
HCD 736 Classic leaf die
HCPC 3545 Open Leaf PreCut set 
459222 Paper Blossoms Tools
452255 Grand Calibur
HCD 734 Sunkissed Fleur Die
HCPC 3533 Sunkissed Fleur PreCut set
HCPC 3617 Birds and Blooms Precut set
HCD 752 Cut Mat Create die
HCD 751 Cut Mat Create die
HCDP1 245 Cut, Mat, Create paper collection

Other Products Used : Pear gems, glitter glue, 3d foam pads, lilac ink
Spellbinder Grand Decorative Labels 1, Spellbinders Labels 1, peeled paint
distress ink, white card, alcohol pens, lilac card.

Using paper from the paper pad make the box as shown in this tutorial here
For the lid I used the Labels one die and the base of the box the Grand 
decorative labels die. As the paper I used had card fronts on the back
I covered each triangle with another paper. Drawing around the triangle
and cutting out and adhering to each flap. Adhere pearl gems along each
side of the triangles. Stamp, cut, colour and shape leaves and flowers.
Add pearls to the centre of the flowers and glitter. Cut out the leaf swirl
from the HCD 751 set in lilac card. Adhere the flowers, leaves and die cuts 
to each side of the base of the box. Stamp and colour the image and die cut 
using the cut mat die. Cut a piece of matching paper to the box base in the 
larger die and layer them together using 3D foam. Adhere the leaves and flowers 
and die cuts to the top of the box. Ink the edges of the base and lid and your
box is complete.

13 comments:

  1. Good morning, you have created one of my favourite projects.
    I love making these, yours is stunning and I love those flowers.
    I made one yesterday, filled it with "handmade" sweets ready for giving at the weekend.
    Have a great day

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are fabulous to make aren't they! Hugs xx

      Delete
  2. WOW Another super stunning creation!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this beautiful box, you out did your self!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful!!! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning set! Love all that purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning box. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful box. I love the colours and flowers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word! what a beautiful box. I love the colours and the flowers you have used. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous Liz! I really need to learn how to make one of these!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning! Love your 3-D designs!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.