Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Favourites from Once Upon a Time collection



 Today I'm going to share my favourite makes from 
As soon as I saw this collection I knew I had to 
make one of these boxes........
I love the style of them.

Click on the picture and it will take you to
the post for the project with Instructions and items used.

  

And I made my first ever layout with this collection!
The photo is of my Grandparents in 1941.


As you know a DT call has gone out and
the current DT is being voted on.
Of course I would love for you to vote for me,
I have made so many friends there its hard to ask for a vote .......
Please go and vote HERE
This takes you to the HC blog and the DT call post.
There is a Click Here button highlighted in the paragraph
Vote for your favourite designers. Click there and it will bring up
the list of the DT to vote on !!! Thanks so much !
When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on August 29th, 2014.
You need to vote for five of us, everyone is so talented
and so lovely whatever happens the new DT will be amazing!

1 comment:

  1. What dedication - checking your comments whilst on honeymoon! I hope you're having a great time. Love the box Liz, the colours are beautiful and it would be a gift in itself. Pat x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.