Friday, September 26, 2014

Two cards, same supplies


I have a sneak peak for you the new CD Moonbeam Meadow 
from Crafter's Companion I love it so much I had to make something with it !!
Sara is on Create and Craft on Monday with it so make sure
you check it out !! ITS GORGEOUS !!!!

Crafter's Companion

I thought I would use the same image, dies and embossing folders
and make two; but different cards with it.


This first card I made using the Die'sire Elegance Stamping Frame die
as the card itself. I embossed the hearts with the Vintage Holly embossing folder.

The sun was shining so brightly when I took these photos
It whited out so hence this photo to show you the embossing!
I made a frame using the square die from the Elegance Frame set
so I could set back the image on the card.
The hearts are Debossed this time, you can just see them in the photo.


To make these cards I used the following:
Crafter's Companion supplies:
White with silver Centura Pearl card
3D Glue
Tacky Glue
Die'sire Elegance Stamping Frame
Die'sire Holly die
BeBunni Xmas CD
MoonBeam Meadow CD 2
Sentimentals Love is all you need
Die'sire Essentials Hearts
Die'sire Essentials Just the ticket
Iridescent Spray and Sparkle 
Vintage Holly Embossing folder
Other items:
Peeled Paint Distress Ink
Red and Black Ink
Red Card


1 comment:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.