Tuesday, October 14, 2014

With love this festive season


Have you got you Crafter's Inspiration 5 magazine yet???
Click on the pic below !!
I have a project in there too ............ 
but your gonna have to get it to see it!! hehe!!


I made this card with the free yes FREE !!! 
Embossing folder and on of the Rubber stamps!


This is a really quick make, you could make lots in an hour 
great for selling or your own card stash !

I used the following to make the card:
Die'sire Snowflakes die
White Centura Pearl card
3D glue
Collall All purpose glue
Free Embossing folder 
Free Stamp set.
Die'sire Lace Border Die



6 comments:

  1. Hi Verity. I have been following your blog for a while although I have never commented before. I love your designs and inspiration and follow you daily but it is your fault I have just purchased this pack lol. Thank you for sharing all the wonderful ideas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you made me lough out loud! My daughter wondered what was happening!! Have fun and thank you for following me I really apprecite it. Liz

      Delete
  2. Stunning card Liz, love the simplicity of it. I'm gonna have to look out for the magazine, it looks a great buy. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Xmas stamps with the magazine and the embossing folder are really useful! I know I will use them lots. But there is a resource CD and Snowman and snow dog die too with it!! It's worth it for the goodies!! Hehe

      Delete
  3. Fab card Lizzie - I'm waiting for my issue to arrive......fingers crossed hopefully today! Such good value. Looking forward to seeing your project.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love the goodies! My card wasn't photodetector as it should stand..... It's a double standing card. Tent and side fold.......... Hehe!

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.