Friday, January 09, 2015

Quick Valentines Card


I thought I would share with you this very quick
Valentines card I made with you today.
Infact it could be an anniversary or wedding card too!


This really was very quick to make.
I used Ivory Centura Pearl Card for this.

1. Cut a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" side fold card.
2. Cut another piece of card 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" and 
use an edger tool to distress the 
edges and adhere to the card.
3. Die cut the heart from the Timeless Amour die set.
3. Adhere string pearls to the lacy heart.
4. Stamp the sentiment on the heart and distress the edges.
5. Create the flowers from the Vintage Floret stamps and dies,
add a pearl gem into the centre and glitter.
6. Stamp, cut and colour the leaves.
7. Adhere the hearts with 3D foam pads to the card.
8. Adhere the flowers and leaves to the card
Your project is complete !!

Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Fab card Liz, I think the distressed edges give it a really modern look & the flowers are really pretty. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the distressed border and the vintage look of this CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the hearts and your pretty design, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I had to case it today for my cousin's anniversary. Entering it in the TLC512 and CAS312 challenges on Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for the awesome inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicky that's great! I'm sure your cousin will love your card. Hugs xx

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.