Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Thanks for all you are to me


It's Wednesday and here is a project for Heartfelt Creations!
I have had this die sat on the side ever since 
it was released and finally I got to use it !!! lol!!
I have been itching to use it!! 

So ...... you can see I'm in White card mode again!!
I do like creating cards with dies and white!!
Wouldn't guess would you!! lol!

Make sure you pop on over to the Heartfelt blog
there is some amazing inspiration there!
Click on the pic below

Heartfelt Creations

To make the card I used the following:

HCST1-401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit
HCD1-760 Delightful Daisy Die
HCPC-3656 Delightful Daisy Cling set
HCPC-3512 Antique lantern Cling set
HCD 752 Cut Mat Create 2B Die
HCD 751 Cut Mat Create 2A Die
TSMP900 Memento Black Ink
CB80 - ColorBox Ink Frost White
RPEJ685 White Embossing Powder


Other Products Used : White card, glue, heat gun, Peeled paint and Victorian Velvet
ink pad and Victorian Velvet Distress marker, water brush, beads, 3D foam pads, 
Spellbinders labels 47 Decorative Elements, pearl gems, glitter glue.

Die cut two of the labels 47 on white card. Adhere one side together to form a
card. Stamp the sentiment and die cut with HCD 752, inking with the Victorian Velvet
ink inside the die. Adhere with 3D foam pads over the centre of the card. Die cut
the leaf swirls and shade with the Peeled Paint Distress ink. 
Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the flowers. 
Colour the flowers with the distress pen and water brush. See my video HERE
Adhere a pearl to the flower centre and glitter. Adhere the flowers and leaves to the 
card and your project is complete.



11 comments:

  1. Gorgous frame and flowers, this white cad is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, this is gorgeous as always! I love your white cards!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so romantic and soft...I just love the way you use white space. I'm afraid of it...so I'm impressed when someone uses it as skillfully as you do. The flowers are breathtaking! Gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great use of the Spellbinder die, love your colouring on the flowers, they are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! love this one Liz. The die cut shape is lovely and your flowers are just beautiful. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breathtaking Liz!!! Love those pink flowers and what a beautiful way to use that die cut for your card base. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soft, lacy and elegant! Wonderful card Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, love the frame...I am in wonder...I have not yet mastered this, after so many attempts I gave up. Any tips? hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I glued the sides of two die cuts together to make the card. I used glue that dries clear and rubsa way so you can't see it. It's very fine but works great! Hugs xx

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.