Thursday, April 30, 2015

You're the best



Here is my second card this week for Heartfelt Creations.
I am using the new Everyday Heroes collection for this,
I am just loving the colours they are just fabulous!

Have you stopped by the Heartfelt Creations blog
if not click on the pic below to see some amazing projects! 

Heartfelt Creations

My husband is so cheeky! I showed him this and 
asked him what he thought ............ 
His comments was "Aww is this for me as I'm the best !! "
Lol!!! I just laughed !! hehe

To make the card I used the following:

HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
HCDP1-253 Everyday Heroes Paper Collection
HCD 761 Everyday Heroes Die
HCPC- 3667 You inspire me Cling set
HCPC-3666 Everyday Hero Cling set
HCPC-3665 Everyday Hero Newsprint set
HCD1-757 Leafy Branch Die
HCPC-3644 Birds and Blooms Cling set
HCPC-3645 Leafy Branch set
159723 Art Institute Glue

Other Products Used : Faded Jeans and Peeled Paint Distress Ink, White and
brown card, gems, 3D foam pads, distress tool.

Using white card cut a 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" side fold card. Cut a brown piece of 
card 6 1/4" x 6 1/4". Distress the edges and adhere the the card. Cut two
card fronts, distress the edges of one and adhere to the card. Cut the second
card front down to the blue rectangle and distress the edges. Adhere to the card
with 3D foam pads. Cut a 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" square from the brown card and distress
the edges. Cut five 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" square in one colour and four in another,
distress all the edges. Adhere to the small brown square with 3D foam pads.
Adhere this to the card. Stamp the outer sentiment and die cut with the large
die from the pack. Stamp the centre sentiment and die cut. Stamp the banner and 
sentiment and die cut. Thread the banner through the centre die cut and adhere
them all together onto the card. Stamp, cut, colour and shape the flowers and
leaves. Add gems to the flowers and adhere the flowers and leaves to your card.
Your project is now complete.

Happy crafting !! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Liz. I love the soft blue with the brown tones, it's perfect! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, such a cute and fresh card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Liz! Love your color pallet! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.