Sunday, June 14, 2015

Thinking about you


Thought I would share this card I made for my friend with you.
I know it arrived safe so I am safe sharing it now !! lol

These are my favourite papers from the Birds and Blooms paper pad
from Heartfelt Creations and I now have no more !!
Yes I used my best papers !! lol!! 

I made the flowers a little different to how I made these before.
I used the same size die cuts on top of each other, 
than decreasing ones. It gives a very different flower!

The flowers are the Botanical Rose from Heartfelt Creations
as is the stamp and the flower centres.
I used ColorBox Berryliscious and Harvest chalk inks for the flowers.

Hope she likes it !! 
Have a great day and Happy crafting ! 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous flowers, Lizzie! A bit different, but as always very impressive! This card is adorable, I'm sure that your friend will love it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one will take pride of place in your friend's home Liz. It's absolutely gorgeous and what I can see of the inside looks as good as the outside! Pat x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.