Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Happy Birthday


Thought I would share this card I made for my friends birthday!
I just love love love the Birds and Bloom Collection from Heartfelt Creations!
This is one of my favourite card fronts from the paper pad!

The birdies are so easy to ink up!
I used Broken Glass and Antique Linen Distress inks with a
finger dauber to apply them! Easy and so quick!!

Right I best go look after hubby! Poor guy is really not well.
Can you believe I have done no crafting at all for three weeks now!
Thankfully I was so far in advance!! lol!!!

Happy crafting! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this card is just amazing!!! Love these cute birdies and the blooms!! Great colouring! Thanks for sharing this sweety work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz this is so pretty I'm sure your friend absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.