Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Birds and Blooms


It's Wednesday today, as there are no Heartfelt Creations DT posts until Friday
this week I thought I would share with you a card I made a YEAR ago 
and haven't shared yet !!! I know how come I ask!!! lol

I used acetate on my card so that you can see straight through it!
I LOVE these birds I have had so much fun with them this year!

You can find the Birds and Bloom Collection HERE 

Check out the Heartfelt Creations blog, there is all the Black Friday info on there now!!
Plus the link for the live streaming at 1pm EST on Black Friday!
See it all HERE

Make sure you stop by Friday we have an AMAZING release for you !!!
See Emma Lou's Video for some sneak peeks!! HERE 
I'm so EXCITED for them!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Love so much this card, the acetate is a great trick, clever idea! The little birds and blooms are just adorable!
    I want say you many thanks for your inspirations, I don't knew these wonderful kits before read your blog... Now I am in love with the heartfelt stamps and dies and I have bought some of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for being here! It really means a lot to me. Hugsxx

      Delete
  2. Love the cute little birds and your flowers are a lovely colour. Pat x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.