Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Congratulations


Oh my goodness I'm so EXCITED!!
It's time for a new release at Heartfelt Creations !!!
EEK it's FABULOUS !!! lol!!
Hehe do you think I like this All Glammed Up collection!!!
I will let you into a secret ...
I actually screamed in delight when I saw this the first time!!! 

Make sure you go to the blog HERE to see the design teams projects,
they are AMAZING !!! 

So ....... notice the shoe isn't pink !! I know.......
I went outside my colour zone and straight to blue!!! lol!
(I did a pink one as well but I will show you that soon!! Well I had to lol!!)

Caitlyn just stood open mouthed bless her, so not becoming!!
When she saw this collection, yes she has grabbed my stamps
you know she would !! lol!! 

Ok so here is what I used to make this card!

HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
105637 Cut n Boss Machine
HCPC-3651 Botanical Rose Cling Stamp set
HCD1-758 Botanical Wings Die
HCD1-757 Leafy Branch Die
HCD2-751 Cut Mat Create 2A die
HCD2-749 Cut Mat Create 1A die
HCD1-774 All Glammed Up Shoe Die
HCPC-3705 All Glammed Up Shoe Clear stamp
HCPC3707 All Glammed Up Sentiments
HCPC-3645 Leafy Branch Cling stamp set
TSMP800 Memento Rich Cocoa ink
359760 Gold Embossing Powder
159723 Art Institute Glue


Other Products Used : White card, heat gun, beads, gems, Peeled Paint, 
Broken China, Antique Linen Distress Inks, embossing ink pad.

Watch this video https://youtu.be/0Qcx0tuQ0iQ to learn how to shape the
Botanical Rose flower.

Using white card stock stamp the shoe and heat emboss with gold embossing 
powder. Score along the edge of the shoe and fold to create a card. Cut the 
shoe out with the co-ordinating die. Colour the shoe with the inks. Stamp
the sentiment and die cut. Die cut in white card the swirly leaves. Stamp,
cut, colour and shape the flower and leaves. Add beads to the flower centres.
Adhere the leaves and flowers to the card with the sentiment and your card is complete.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I see you are Yorkshire Liz, I am Yorkshire too. (Whitby) Judy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy yes!!! We aren't too far away either I'm in York! I love coming to Whitby! Fish and chips yum!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Liz! I absolutely love this collection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love! End of story. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done Liz, your creations are always wonderful! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.