Sunday, December 13, 2015

When I followed my heart.


I have another card to share with you for Crafter's Companion!
I had some flowers spare from my last project so I figured I would go purple again!
I have to say I am loving this trellis die!! 
This is the third card I have made with it!! Lol!! 

I thought this would make a great anniversary card or wedding card even!
This colour always reminds me of my Grandma!
She had a wardrobe of every shade in this colour pallet!! 
Bless her, her name was after all Violet!! 

I really am having fun with this collection!!
To make the card I used the following:

Sara Signature Floral Delight - Pretty Petals
Sara Signature Floral Delight - Leafy Flourish
Sara Signature Floral Delight - Ornate Trellis
Sentimentals Stamps - Vintage
Centura Pearl

Other Items: Distress edger tool, Dusty Concord Distress Ink, Harvest Colorbox chalk, pearl gems

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, with this colour and the trellis background. Your Grandmother Violet would have loved it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the design, the flower spray, and the colors! I can see why you love the trellis frame. Purple is also one of my favorite colors! And Violet was my mothers name also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.