Monday, September 26, 2016

Thank you.


Thought I'd do a quick post and share these 
Thank you cards I made yesterday! 

I had lots of inky fun colouring the card!
As I was making them I thought that this stamp and die  
would make great coffee morning invites!
Just change the sentiment!

I used the Heartfelt Creations Coffee Talk collection to make the card,

Yesterday was one of those days I didn't expect to craft on!
You know those days where your plans dramatically change in an instant?
Lol that was us! Still there is always a silver lining! 

Make sure you stop by tomorrow I am hopping 
with my friends in the Heartfelt Creations Alumni team! 
The hope starts at 8am EST (1pm UK time!)

Have lots of crafty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.