Wednesday, May 24, 2017

My Wish for you.....


Yay it's Heartfelt Wednesday! 
This week my card is a very simple one using the Tropical Paradise collection.
I have made a box to go with this too that I will be using for my next 
Facebook Live over on the Heartfelt Creations page!
Here is a peek of them both together. (We will be making boxes in the live!)


These would make great projects for Father's Day!
I have been having so much fun with these Plumeria flowers!
I love this collection!

To make the card I used the following:

HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
HCDP1-277 Tropical Paradise paper pad
HCD1-7136 Tropical Cockatoo die
HCD1-7137 Tropical Paradise die
HCD1-7135 Tropical Plumeria die
HCPC-3783 Tropical Paradise Cling Stamp
HCPC-3781 Tropical Cockatoo Cling Stamp
HCPC-3782 Tropical Plumeria Cling Stamp
HCPC-3721 Sunrise Lily Wishes Cling Stamp
TSMP707 Memento Bamboo Leaves ink
TSMP900 Memento Tuxedo Black ink
71053 ColorBox Berryicious Chalk ink
ANC850 Spring Bling Prills (Heart of Gold)
159723 Art Institute Dries Clear glue
85-glitter Crystal Ultrafine Glitter
HCDA1-449 Precision Daubers

Other Products Used : White card, distress tool.

Watch this video HERE to see how to shape the Tropical Plumerias.

Cut the journaling piece from the paper pad and stamp the image in black ink in the centre.
Distress the edges and adhere to a side fold card 6 1/4" x 4 1/4"made from the white card.
Stamp, colour, shape and die cut the flowers and leaves.Add prills and glitter to the flowers 
and glitter the leaves. Cut a sentiment from the paper pad. Adhere the flowers and leaves to 
the card and your project is complete.

Happy Crafting! 


8 comments:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.