Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Thank you!


Thought I would share this card I made, I LOVE the Flowering Dogwod
collection and just wanted to have a play and see what I made!
Here is my end result! 

My Aunt treated me to a new die! She is so lovely!
I fell in love with this card die as soon as I saw it from Crafter's Companion
(It's called Circle Swing Die) It's been on my desk a few weeks now and 
I just had to use it with the Flowering Dogwoods!


The back of the swing I cut a centre of a card front from the paper pad
and glittered it up. There is space to write in it or you can write on the back!

Have lots of crafty fun, it's raining here so I'm heading to my craft room! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is glorious! I also have this die and use it often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL CARD AND YES, DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THAT DIE!
    THANKS FOR SHARING!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.