Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wedding Card & Colouring tips!


I'm loving using the Classic Wedding collection!
I stamped, cut and coloured lots of bells and bride and grooms
and I just want to use them!!! 

Of course I had to use the Classic Rose with my projects and they HAD to
to pink!!! lol you know me and pink!!!! 

Below is one way to colour the bells, you can of course
use any coordinating colour to go with any wedding colours!
The bells look great in Pink too!!!


EZ Coloring tips for quick & easy projects! These#bells are beautiful on #wedding #baptism#christening #anniversary cards and even#Christmas ones too! They are so versatile!
1. Stamp the image in black ink and colour the leaves, ribbon and flowers. We used Memento Pistachio and Brilliance Coral inks for this.
2. Using the coordinating die (Classic Wedding Bells) die cut the bells.
3. Using a silver ink pad and the precision daubers shade either side of the bells.
4. Glitter the pattern on the bells, the ribbons and roses and adhere a rose (From the Classic Rose collection) to the bell and then use on your projects!

Have lots of crafty fun making everlasting projects that will be 
treasured by friends and family for years to come. 

2 comments:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.