Friday, September 15, 2017

Sunflower Tutorial


I LOVE this time of year! I get to make lots and lots of sunflowers!
I use them for some Thanksgiving cards I have to send to the USA and I 
have a few birthday cards in autumn too!

Here is a quick & EZ tutorial for you to make them too!
Have fun!


Stamp the Classic Sunflower in brown ink on white card and shade with Cantaloupe ink.


Die cut the flowers with the Classic Sunflower die and shade the petal tips with
Memento Potters Clay ink.


Using the flower shaping tools spray the backs of the flowers with water and then
shape each petal so that they come inwards.


Turn the flower over and using a circular motion around the line shown in the
picture above shape so that the petal come upwards.


Pinch the tips of the flowers for added shape. Using a sponge
apply glue over the flowers and cover with Crystal Clear Powder.


Add Prills to the flower centres and your flowers are complete!
Have fun making flowers, these sunflowers go perfect with the new
Beary Fun Retreat collection! Perfect for all your autumnal cards! 

To make these flowers I used the following:



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, the Sunflower is one of my favorites!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing sunflowers!! I have this die+stamp set, very neglected :( I have to keep out it and make some flowers!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.