Monday, December 18, 2017

Winter Wonderland


Printed papers and card fronts from the paper pads make for
super EZ last minute Christmas cards!

I have layered a 6" x 6" paper piece and a card front ontop of each other
with white card. Added a few flowers, trees and a sentiment!
As I have a stash of flowers I made with the new molds this card took me
20 mins tops to make! And of course I glitterd the snowy areas on the card too! 
Lol you know I love my glitter!!! 

I am planning on making a stash of these trees from the Snow Kissed collection
ready for next Christmas! I love having ready made embelishments
you can just pick from! Bit like having a sweetie shop in the craft room!

Have lots of crafty fun everyone! 

2 comments:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.